Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"oh gloves, i need these, as it is winter and i have hands"




Confessions of a Shopaholic came out yesterday, I did want to make a trip to Saks with my friends who I went to see this film with (in celebration of course), yet that did not happen. Anyways, I spent time on a fabulous site, Style Caster trying to get my shopping/gawking out of the way. This may be a new addiction, I do hope they come out with a mobile version which would be compatible with the crack- berry. I have a VIP invite code for all of you (big thanks to the Style Caster team!),
http://www.StyleCaster.com/vip/invite/therunwayroom/r7x46.

Style Caster also has a fantastic youtube channel which I have been watching for months, I didn't process whom the videos were coming from, they were just a fantastic solution to entertainment (fashion-speaking) which I lack quite often. So Good, you all must register!

No comments:

Post a Comment