Tuesday, November 10, 2009

caught in a bad romance


Of course it would be Gaga sporting the most GAGA shoes ever-the Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 monstrosity; apropos to Gaga's new album: "The Fame Monster" Which brings me to my select Spring 2010 favorites. Once again, apologies for the delay-Je Veux things are quite crazy at the moment; so stay tuned for our launch very soon!


JOHN GALLIANO


PRADA


CELINE


CHRISTIAN DIOR


RODARTE


VERSACE


BALENCIAGA


GIVENCHY


PROENZA SCHOULER


SONIA RYKIEL


LANVIN



I am sure there are about a million more favorites, but these select few,*cough cough*-bunch, immediately popped into the cerebellum.

*gaga stills by me, various sources for Spring Collection videos, Bad Romance video: Gaga fansite*

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous!i wanna wear the new Mcquen shoes as well!the styling in this video is amazing!

    ReplyDelete