Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall 2010: Lanvin x H&M


I'm extremely excited for this collaboration, and not because I like Lanvin (because I do), but in relation to the collaboration's appealing menswear (personally, I find it to be the best menswear collaboration to-date). I plan on posting my full collaboration-rundown later on this week, once all 40 looks are released (only 25 were released today). So, enjoy several of the campaign images and the comical trailer.


The Lanvin x H&M campaign was shot by David Sims and features Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt, Tati Collitar and Natasha Poly. The collaboration (naturally) looks cheap for Lanvin which I reckon is a good thing considering 90% of the "collab" is straight out of previous Lanvin collections (i.e. majority of shoes via Spring 2009); I think it'd be rather unfortunate for those ladies who shawled out boatloads of cash for RTW to appear as if they're wearing H&M.


[UPDATE: Check-out the H&M website for all Lanvin/H&M locations; none happen to be in my state, nor any neighboring states. Perhaps, you'll luck out?]

To see all of the looks released as of yet, visit New York Magazine.
Campaign Photos, tfs & Campaign Video, Nitrolicious.

1 comment:

  1. last one, in yellow, is the most attractive!! so lovely is;t it??

    ReplyDelete